Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tuesday Weigh In (On a Thursday)

Reader,

I have some catching up to do! I've abandoned you!

Here's this weeks weigh in:

Pounds- 147.9
SMM - 65.7
Fat - 20.2 (son of a bitch!)

I was KINDA okay with my numbers this week, only because of Thanksgiving. I thought for sure I would come in hot after a few days in Sonoma. But I did my best up there and made sure I still got an hour of cardio in everyday. It was easy, to be honest, because they had a little work out room downstairs! With a bike and elliptical! So, I could pamper my knee and work on those calories. Then I could eat more! Win-Win.

The shoulder has improved, but the knee is proving to be problematic. More on that later.....

Oh! Got some exciting things coming up involving some Paleo Cookbooks......

XX,
Jess.
@paperback_lifter

No comments:

Post a Comment