Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween and Reintroduction

Internets,

How was your Halloween? Ours was a blast. Kids had fun, lots of other kids trick or treating with us, grown ups all dressed up. All over general awesomeness. Also, REINTRODUCTION DAY ONE!  I got to have wine on Halloween. The limit I set myself was two glasses......I definitely went over two glasses, that's for sure. And, at the end of he night I had a Take 5 from my 9 year old's candy bag. 

Fine. Two Take 5's.

Then I made my husband hide the bags. FROM ME.

I was frantically reading The Whole 30 book, in my kitchen, a little tipsy, still dressed as a Price is Right Showgirl, trying to read WHEN candy bars were allowed on the reintroduction plan. (Hint- THEY'RE NOT.) So, whatever. I was already a bottle deep (Whoops) so I had the candy and went to bed.

The next morning I wasn't hungover. From alcohol. I was hungover FROM SUGAR. So gross. So, I guess it wound up being the best day ever for Cory and I to start our 21 Day Sugar Detox.

This will be interesting, because despite completing the Whole 30, I still eat a lot of sugar. Lots of fruit, this one. And Cory has a sweet tooth like no other. So, here we go! 21 DSD!

You know what really helps cure a sugar hangover? 10 mile runs. Marathon training, yo. Sweat it out!

xx,
Jess.
@paperback_lifter 

No comments:

Post a Comment