Friday, September 18, 2015

Thats a lot of sausage...

This morning at breakfast I grabbed a box of frozen breakfast sausage. I don't usually keep stuff like this in the house, but I grabbed it from Whole Foods at my middle son's request. The second ingredient in the sausage was honey. The seventh was condensed milk. Yes. In sausage. Also, did you catch that? The seventh ingredient. That's a lot of ingredients for sausage!) They ate it, and it was fine. But I passed on it. Milk and honey sausage? Not allowed on the 30 day challenge.

I need to get down to work and put in a solid day of cooking. It is so much easier when the freezer is stocked with things I can just grab and not worry about. No evaporated or condensed milk, or honey, or a list of ingredients I can't pronounce.

The weekend is coming...Wish me luck....

xx,
Jess.
@paperback_lifter 

No comments:

Post a Comment