Monday, September 28, 2015

Stomach Flu of DEATH

Well. I've already let you down. No post in what, ten days? The stomach flu hit our house like a hurricane. Our youngest brought it home first, then it quickly worked to fell the remainder. I ate nothing for three days except pretzels and San Pellegrino sparkling orange drink. Neither of those are paleo. Not at all. Not even a smidge....

Yesterday I completed the Spartan Sprint in Temecula, Ca. I was shoveling things in my mouth the entire distance of the course to keep me going. Cliff Shot Blocks. Honey Stinger Waffles. Mustard for cramping. (Sooooo much mustard and still sooooo much cramping!) And at the end of the 5.6 mile long 104 degree course an angel of mercy appeared in front of me and handed me a FitAid drink. And you better believe I drank it. And then, at the bottom of the can, I read: PALEO FRIENDLY.

Oh shit.

Thats rigggghhhhht.

I have this Paleo thing coming up.

So, here we are. It is September 28th. Two more days in which I can drink wine and eat chocolate and not bat an eye. Two more days, people!

Two. Days.

xx,
Jess.
@paperback_lifter 

No comments:

Post a Comment