Tuesday, October 6, 2015

End of Day 6 - Hint...It was a son of a bitch

Well, we did it.

Pretty solid sugar cravings all day, but we made it through. The poor student in my 4:00 class ate two chocolate chip cookies the size of HIS FACE in front of me today. I mean, he sits right in front of my desk, and like, the child can eat whatever he wants...BUT STILL.

Pretty solid, food wise, all day. All that cooking on Sunday is paying off. Had fritatta with bacon and avocado and pico de gallo for breakfast. Chicken hash for lunch. Chicken, squash soup, and a huge salad for dinner. All from The Whole 30 cookbook. Needed snacks today (this morning's workout was in-fucking-tense) but I had my handy dandy RX bar in my bag, and some berries.

But, I did break a rule today. It's true. Look at me- rule breaking. I weighed myself today, which according to the Whole 30 rule #7 you are not to do.

But.....

It's Tuesday, and I always weigh in for my records and for my coach on Tuesday's. That's what we do. So that's what I did. And, even though we are NOT supposed to gauge weight loss during the 30 days, here are my numbers today-

149.2 pounds
19.9 body fat
66.1 SMM

So, I lost 1.6 pounds and .7% in six days of the Whole 30 and my regular training regiment. Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment